Owning A Log Cabin Rental in the Great Smoky Mountains
Why us and how are we qualified to be doing this?
- Available for Immediate Purchase, completed cabins on Lot 2, Lot 96 and Lot 97.
- This purchase is for a turnkey, custom built, Log Cabin. These cabins come fully furnished, including hot tub and everything needed for us to rent out to those visiting the Great Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina.
- Let Bryson City Cabin Rentals rent out your Log Cabin. Current cabin owners on our rental program are receiving, on average, gross monthly rental proceeds ranging from $1k to $1,500 for similar cabins*. These proceeds go a long way to help cover monthly expenses**, while you build equity and value.
- We have a program where, if qualified, you can purchase for as little as 10% down***. Let the banks money make you money.
- With today’s record low interest rates, and property values that compare to the 1990’s, we believe there has never been a better time to invest in an income producing Log Cabin rental in the Great Smoky Mountains of Bryson City.
- Example scenario for Log Cabin on lot 96:
- Purchase price of $229k for a turnkey, fully furnished Log Cabin.
- 10% down = $23k.
- Using $1,200 as your average monthly rental proceeds, this is a yearly gross return, on a $23k investment, of $14,400 after management fees. This equates to a 62.6% annualized rate of return on your 10% down payment
- With a monthly mortgage payment of $1100 (30 yrs @ 5% interest) and the other monthly expenses**, you can quickly see how this investment will help pay for itself year after year. Over time you can also expect to build equity and value in your new Log Home, all-the-while providing a place for you and your family to vacation and create fond memories.
What makes Bryson City North Carolina and The Smoky Mountains a great place to own a rental Log Cabin?
- We have over 40 years of combined Cabin Rental, Cabin Building, and Development Experience.
- We personally own and manage over 50 cabins for family, friends, and past customers
- Since 1998 we have built over 30 Log Cabins and vacation rentals here in the Smoky Mountains.
- We are proud to live and work right here in Bryson City and we KNOW cabins.
Things To Do
- The Great Smoky Mountains have been named by Yahoo Travel as one of the Ten Best Spots for Fall Leaf Color in the USA.
- National Geographic and Good Morning America's "Vacationland" series named the Nantahala River, in Bryson City, “the number one place to spend a wet and wild vacation in the US”
- LivePretty.com's recently highlighted Bryson City with the accolade — "But, most of all, skip the nearby over-developed region that is Gatlinburg and visit Bryson City on the North Carolina side of the park.”
- Blue Ridge Outdoor Magazine’s July issue names Bryson City as one of “The South’s Next Great Mountain Towns”
- On September 2–8, 2013, the Nantahala River and Bryson City will be center stage for the ultimate whitewater competition – the International Canoe Federation's World Freestyle Kayaking Championships. Over 500 paddlers from 45 different countries and thousands of spectators will be on hand for a world class event on a world class river here in Bryson City
- American Motorcyclist named 3 roads in Western North Carolina among the top 15 best in America to ride. AMA members ranked The Blue Ridge Parkway #2, US 129 The Dragon #3, and The Cherohala Skyway #7.
- Sports Afield magazine twice named Bryson City The Best Outdoor Adventure location in NC.
- Outdoor Magazine named Bryson City one of the Nation’s “Top 100” places for outdoor enthusiasts to live.
*While historical data can be a good tool when evaluating an investment, past results are not a guarantee of future performance.
**Historical data suggests the following average monthly expenses for a Log Cabin Rental of similar size; $140 Electricity, $30 Satellite TV, $54 phone/Internet, $35 water, Rental and HO insurance $100, HOA dues $37.50
***If you qualify for a conventional mortgage requiring a 20% down payment, we as the developer can carry 10% of the down payment, on very favorable terms, so you would only be putting down 10% of the purchase price. Your Log Cabin Rental can be managed by our family and partners, a North Carolina licensed property management company, Bryson City Cabin Rentals. For further details on the Alarka Highlands Cabin Ownership Program, click here